Pages


Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Brush Strokes Gallery - A Great Bonanza Booth!

Good Morning Everyone!
I recently discovered a great bonanza booth and wanted to share my experience with all of you!
If you have a pet you love, I recommend you visit this booth for a treasured keepsake to display in your home. I had never experienced this artform before, so I was intrigued. She does clayboard scratchings of your furry friends. I asked her to create one for my daughter's cat "Tequila"  I plan to give it to her at Christmas.
Deb, at BSG asked me to send her pictures of the cat so she can create the portrait. She did not just copy the image, but she used it to create a very special interpretation of my pet.
These are the pictures I sent to her.






I was pleasantly surprised with the finished product! It is a treasured keepsake! It is carefully composed on a quality board and ready for immediate display.

Deb at Brush Strokes Gallery is a very talented artist, and I recommend you visit her booth and get a clayboard scratching of your beloved pet! And with Christmas just around the corner, don't forget your family and friends. Order gifts for their pets and I guarantee your gift will be remembered and cherished.

Click here to Visit Brush Strokes Gallery NOW!

And Please tell her PrincessGifts7 sent you!
Have a Blessed and Prosperous Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment